AS AN ARTIST…
- Satisfaction knowing that your artwork is assisting a specific cause
Your art will be used to expose a particular issue in relation to the cause that it is supporting. Not only is the design intended to assist with funding for the cause (as with every tee or poster sold with your design will be attributing a portion of funds for the cause), but also draw awareness to what your design is portraying, providing knowledge to the topic with the written material associated to it, and stimulating change by making people become more conscious to their environment and adjusting their behaviour, and/or using this higher state of consciousness of the matter to assist others that may be in need. Indeed a lot can be said from one piece of art at EW!
- Exposure and recognition of you as an artist
If you design a tee or poster for EW, your profile will be exhibited on the EW website, your name will be stated on the inside of the tee itself (or on the back of the poster), and your name will be on the accompanying hang tag for the tee.
With every tee design created by you for EW and put into production, EW will pay you a specific amount for upfront.
- Opportunity to be creative with design notions presented
You as an artist will have the freedom to create designs with direction and focus provided by EW. EW provides a visual idea as to the image desired and the associated meaning for it, with which you will have the opportunity to portray the design within your personalized signature art style.
- Do what you love!
Ultimately you will be doing what you love (that hopefully is the case) and have the many benefits as presented above that come along with it. EW only want artists who are passionate with what they do, as we want enthusiastic artists to put the love and care with each stroke of art created, consequently translating into a meaningful and powerful portrayal of an issue that can potentially be very influential for many. We believe you may just have those qualities as you have got to this page somehow and read this far!
- Send in your artwork for EW to view (via ‘CONTACT EW’), this being the first step. If we are satisfied with what you can offer we will be in contact with you.
- Ensure that anything that is submitted by you is your ‘own’ work, and ‘not’ plagiarized off anyone else’s work, being ‘completely’ original.
- Ensure that you can produce artwork within a given time frame, thus being able to deliver a design for a deadline with which EW approve of.
- Able to adjust accordingly to suggestions provided by EW, as you will be ultimately working in coincide with EW and our design notion as to what we want the art to portray.
- You know that any artwork submitted for EW use is ownership of EW, and cannot be provided anywhere else without EW’s permission.
- Assured confidentiality to any work presented from or to EW. Thus any material issued to you by EW (i.e. design notions) is for ‘your eyes only’. It will be up to the discretion of EW who views your design.
Still think you have what it takes? Then prepare to send EW a portfolio of your artwork, go to ‘CONTACT EW’, and drop EW an email.